Featured Posts of 2019

Normalcy is underrated

We all have a routine.A certain pattern that our day follows.And most of us despise that.We struggle to break out of that routine.To find something interesting instead.Because normal is synonymous with mundane.Drudgery.But seldom do we realize that normalcy is something to be happy about.

If your day is normal,it means that a million things that could have gone wrong miraculously haven't.Something happens and all of a sudden, your life seems akin to a train-wreck.That's when you look back and desperately wish for those days when nothing used to happen.Ironic,isn't it?

Half of life is irony.The other half is a paradox.You understand one half and are stuck between laughter and tears;the other half is like a circular argument.

P.S:I'm not really happy writing this--maybe because it's so cliched! But you know what? Most cliches are true. They sound inordinately exaggerated,but sadly enough they're true.

P.P.S:I've had a horrible day.One of those where everything you touch seems to go wrong!:D A few moments ago,I suddenly noticed that my laptop wasn't getting charged.(My poor laptop is on life-support.Pluck out the charger and it'll die in a minute:P) The events of the morning have made me so paranoid that I started checking the charger and then the switchboard for problems.I spent all of two minutes checking this and that before it dawned on me that it could be a simple power outage.Talk about overlooking the obvious! :|


Comments