Featured Posts of 2019

CD 8:Mistaken Identity

This was told to me by Sush.

Somewhere in the 6th semester,I think.One of these lab internals was going on.She was busy writing when she hears someone calling my name in a hushed whisper.

She's puzzled.She very well knows I'm not in their lab batch.She continues writing.She again hears my name.This time,curiosity gets the better of her.

She turns around to find that a guy is calling her by my name:D.He's forgotten the circuit or formula and is calling her desperately,hoping that she'll help.He's still confused why she took five minutes to turn around.:D

Of course,she's too scared to help and turns back.She told me he kept calling out for another ten minutes before he gave up.

She tells me about this the next day in class and we both laugh.The thought that someone could confuse us tickles our funny bones.

She says "He's been in our class for 3 years and he still doesn't know our names!" I ask"What's his name?"

I'm greeted by silence.She doesn't know:D Ironic, isn't it? I start laughing at her.

P.S:Sush and I suck at names.We still don't know half the people from our class.To be fair to her,she at least remembers their faces.I'm bad at that too! She pointed out this guy to me in class someday,but I've forgotten:) 

Comments