Featured Posts of 2019

College drabbles 2:The horn

Another commonplace word that instantly makes me laugh.If anyone's around,I get a weird look.I  can't help laughing though.Once you read this,I hope you feel the same way.

Meet Ramya.The most absent-minded person in our group.To do justice to her,she makes every story dramatically interesting and funny.

Sometime back,she had this corn on her foot.It so happened that she had to go to the doctor on a day she was furiously studying for exams.Information overload.Saturated.Or so she says!

Her dad accompanies her to the doctor.He asks her what's wrong.Never in a million years will you guess what she said! "Doctor,I have a horn!"

Seriously,horn.I would have given anything to have seen the doctor's face(not to mention her Dad's) at that moment.The poor guy must have been trying to furtively scan her head for the sight of a horn,all the while wondering if he heard her right!

Then,she realised what she said and clarified to the bewildered doctor that it was a corn and not horn.
That's how we got one of the funniest stories ever.

P.S:I wonder if the doctor still remembers her as the one who complained of a "horn":P

Comments