Featured Posts of 2019

TWC 5:The Ides of March

25th was here and all the animals(as our gang is fondly christened by Vidya) were invited to Ramya's house.She hinted at some "news" and I think almost everyone guessed it was somewhere along the lines of this. :P

I wanted some drama in life.So I pretended I wouldn't be coming and turned up at her doorstep to surprise her:D She made us wait till everyone was there.And then we video called Vidya and Gk and called Puni.All ten of us were there,in one way or the other:)

She told us.The reactions varied from utterly excited to totally shocked.We begged for details.She told us a story that seemed almost magical.Like any other group of friends,we begged to see her clothes and accessories.But Ramya being Ramya wouldn't show us even a slipper:| Everything is to be a "surprise"! All we got were pictures of things she liked but didn't buy.One hair accessory was all we got to see.Thankfully,she showed us a few pictures of Arvind:P This girl,I tell you!

The stories lasted till evening.None of us wanted to leave.But,sigh,we had to.

Guess what animals!She went on a dinner date that evening.Didn't even tell us,did she?:P
Cue:Go tease her.And bring up his name often.She blushes:P

The next day,she told a couple of friends.Let's call them V and R--very nice people both of them and they're genuinely happy for her:) (Very hard to come by this species of friends these days--endangered:P) So,now that everyone in our immediate circle knows,I'm free to write about it.It's no longer a secret.:D

And there I leave you, Dear Reader:) There will be more to come,mostly around the Ides of March!

P.S:This series is dedicated to the guy who makes my friend so very happy that it's a pleasure to look at her! :) I won't go the cliched way and tell you to keep her happy forever,because I have a feeling both of you don't need to be told that--you already are wise enough!

We're a group of friends who are always there for each other--in happiness and sorrow alike.All of us have heard about you,and she assures us it's mutual.Our reactions may vary from hyper-excited(I'm talking about you Rishi,and Sam too) to completely aloof(This will probably be me since I suck at social interactions:P) when we meet you--but I assure you of one thing:We're all equally happy to know you and accept you as one of us.Welcome to the family! :)

P.P.S:I've imagined I'd be writing many things on this blog,but a wedding was not one of them:P But,I've somehow become your chronicler and I hope both of you like what I've written.Do let me know:)

 Not proof-read.Sorry about that.You're stuck with an impatient writer!


Comments