Featured Posts of 2019

My attempts at artistry:P

I suck at sketching,but at one point I was fascinated by mehendi.When I started out most of my attempts were disastrous,with the added disadvantage that the damn thing would stay for a week at least:P--gradually,I got marginally better and it became a part of my life.In fact,at one point it was a good stress-buster.The moment some set of exams ended,I'd pick up a cone and be lost in the world of designs:) Sigh! That used to feel amazing.It's been more than a year since I've done that and sometimes I have the feeling that I never will again.

So,here's to all those days of joy--what I'd get was definitely not perfect but I think it is worth preserving for the sake of it.And since organizing pictures is getting more impossible by the day,I guess I could put them up here.If you happen to like them,do let me know:) I'd be happy--more like convinced that I'm not putting up total crap:P

Also,you can see the evolution of phone cameras in the pictures:D I apologise for the background in almost all of the pictures!
















































I've lost quite of a few of them:( This is all that remains!

Comments

  1. :o . :o. Awestruck... This is a crime. We must get you a cone ASAP . No more assignments for you !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment