Featured Posts of 2019

He's so quotable!

So I've come across someone who has a fascination for the etymology of everything--which spans across multiple languages--Greek,French,Arabic,Urdu,Hindi,Latin,German to name a few.I find him fascinating--listening to him is a privilege.( Although most of what he says goes over my head:P)
What he talks is distilled wisdom.Really rare to come across such people.Original.I don't think I can find what he says anywhere:P

He's witty and his analogies are unique enough to bring out the quote fanatic in me:P So from today I'm going to be officially quoting him.I'll also be quoting some of the things he quotes:D

"Hardware is software frozen too soon"--I love this one.I don't know who said this but it's amazing.

Let's move on to what he says in class:

I never put bullet points in slides.The students understand everything in class.But,they go home and the bullets kill them.

Don't worry about exams.They're just events in your life.Like your birthday.Regardless of what you do,it's going to happen.

When you form teams,ensure that your skills are complementary.If two teams are formed such that one team knows how to cook dal and the other rotis,then both teams will inevitably go hungry.

More to come in future:D

Comments