Featured Posts of 2019

TWC 4:V day

The day of looovve dawned bright and clear.And a basket of red roses found its way to someone:P

But this isn't about that!

Ramya gets a call from someone who speaks like a receptionist.

Good morning,Ma'am.My name is Flora.Mr.Arvind has registered for blah-blah sporting event.So you guys have won couple tickets to Singapore,Ma'am.Are you interested?

Ramya is nonplussed.

I will have to get back to you on that.Give me a few minutes.

No,Ma'am.It's imperative that you decide right now.So,tell me,would you like to go?

Err...when is it?

In March,Ma'am.Around 15th.

This is when she had the inkling that it was a prank.Although she couldn't imagine who it could be.:P
And then Sam burst out laughing and Ramya knew.Maybe if she didn't laugh,Ramya would have actually called up Arvind and asked about this:P

Mischievous Sam.She assures me there's more of these to come during the engagement and the wedding:D

Comments