Featured Posts of 2019

CD:Access Denied

Jarvis, Rambo and I were working in the lab on some inane assignment the results of which were more unpredictable than the weather. It was late at night and we were alone in the lab. Building up to the scary part you know :p

We were working on an extremely old machine with a turbo C compiler when we first started seeing these ghost printfs. By which I mean print statements that were never in our program in the first place. This happened for about ten minutes in which time we joked about how the computer was haunted, all the while knowing that it was perfectly reasonable for an old computer to behave this way.

Soon,we were done. We turned off the lights, still laughing about something and since the door was locked Rambo typed in the username and password on the biometric device. "If you guys didn't know the password, I'd have played around pretending we were locked in here" she laughs. A moment later she presses enter having typed in the password.

The room is pitch dark. And this cold, utterly bone-chilling voice says "Access Denied". Spooky as hell.For a moment,rationality flew out of our minds and we imagined being trapped in the lab.All three of us probably had various horror movie scenarios going on in our heads :D

We immediately turned on the lights and this time around, the password worked :D We first got out of the lab and then paused to speculate.

I swear she typed in the right combination :P

P.S:Edited with quote unquote cool aliases.Your wish is my command,Jarvis:D

Comments

  1. I missed your scared faces... I am sure Rambo would have trouble sleeping. Did you whine again? That amazing bone chilling whine? or perhaps a blood curdling scream?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't scream.Ever:|
      You're always going to remind me about the whine,I guess:P
      That night was too violent for my sleep addled senses--hence the whine! Stop about it already:P

      Delete

Post a Comment