Featured Posts of 2019

One of life's blessings:)

Image result for best friends quotes

The Bard of Avon wisely said "A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow."

The closer you are to people,the more difficult it becomes to put into words what you feel.

I was scared to write--so much that almost decided against it.For I fear that I'll never be able to do justice to this.To you:) Yet,as a writer(albeit a bad one:P) and your friend it's only right that I try!

I'm again trying something new with this.A picture/quote-based narrative.

Image result for best friend quotes

Four years of being together.There isn't a single day that goes by when I don't wish you were by my side again.So that I could look at you and smile about all our inside jokes.So that I could tell you what I feel about every single thing.Every single person.But what's distance and time? "Our roots will always be tangled":) I will still tell you all that,no matter where you are.


Image result for best friend quotes

I'm completely crazy with you.Especially in the post midnight conversations we have:P There has been many a day when I have woken up thinking what the hell did I say last night?!No matter how weird I was,you still listened to me.Without judging me a single time.Even when I'm sure you thought I was a raving lunatic:D 

Image result for friends memories quotes

We have a million memories, don't we? Sometimes,I look at the most random of things and smile 'coz it reminds me of something about you! Not to mention the secrets that no other people on this planet will ever know:P

Image result for best friends quotes

You always have! Without being told. Even during the times that I've told you you're wrong,you always have been right.:) It was just that I was too scared to face reality just then.


Image result for best friend quotes

Sometimes,the way you look at me scares me.You make me out to be so much more than I actually am.You look at me as if I'm perfect. And I wonder what I did to deserve a friend like you!
You look up to me--and therefore I have a responsibility to be at least half of what you think of me.I would never want to disappoint you.

Image result for best friend quotes

In a world which seems like a swirling vortex of change,it's very comforting to have someone who'll always be there.That one constant you can cling on to.You've always been my rock.I've told you more than I have most people,knowing that anything I say will never be repeated.You've comforted me on the days when the world looked bleak and I could find no hope anywhere.In agony,pain and sorrow you've held my hand and told me that it would get better.A million times.

Image result for a good friend knows all your stories

Ah,those wonderful times! The countless stories we'd have to tell each other although we'd spend almost half  a day together.Times when the smallest things would be hilarious and we'd be struggling not to laugh.Not to mention the incessant teasing! (hallucinations,till date,is still the most creative anyone's gotten on that front :P) 



I told you that words are the best gift you can give a person,because they come from your soul! And you gave this sweet card and a sweeter letter for my birthday.I would post the letter here,but then you'd kill me,so I'm not  doing that:P




Whimsically one day,I told you that I loved Krishna but didn't have an idol.You searched so hard and got me one as perfect as this:) The way I've decorated the idol should tell you how much the gesture meant to me!


I could go on and on for ages,but I do not want to tire the birthday girl:P

I don't know how much longer you'll put up with your eccentric friend,but thank you for staying as long as you have.It means a lot:)

Happy Birthday,Sush! If I'm half as good a friend to you as you are to me,I shall consider it a job well done.

May God bless you with all the happiness in the world:)

Comments

  1. You express your feelings through your writing but you know that I'm very bad in all that.But I want u to know that I'm lucky to have u in my life as a friend(who has been always for me,and who helped me in my small silly doubts with patience :p).You are the blessing in my life da ..... Thanks for keeping my secrets, teaching me more about myself, helping me face my fears, giving me confidence and the list continues :p .Thank you everything and a big thank you for being my friend .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment