Featured Posts of 2019

Where there's no dearth of laughter



Image result for people who make me laugh till


There are many kinds of people we come across in life.Some brilliant,some witty,some serious.As time passes,they become but a nebulous memory in our minds.Yet,there are a few people who survive the onslaught of time.The unforgettable ones.People whose antics are so firmly embedded in our minds that the mere mention of their name makes us smile.She's one of them.

When I first met her,I never thought I'd end up being this good a friend of hers.But even then,she was always the cause of laughter.I remember various incidents from the past year that still make me double up with laughter--the hilarious sticky notes to herself all over her room,the door to her room proclaiming that a crazy girl who talked nonsense lived within,the inverted curtains in her room through which she painstakingly made loops to put the curtain-rod through,asking some poor lecturer if he was Yashwant Kanetkar,complimenting another professor for his good coding skills--the list is endless! I'm already laughing as I write this:D


But what's life without eccentric people? Normalcy,if you ask me,is overrated.The world would be such a cheerless,gloomy,sane place. Boring, right? She's one of the most eccentric people I've met--and I mean this as a compliment:D.And since I share all my classes with her, the semester despite all the assignments,tests and projects is still a fun one. Where she's there,there's no dearth of laughter:)

That reminds me of so many dinner conversations where she's present.I sometimes wonder if she thinks about what she's going to say before she actually says it:P I think the answer to that one is negative.Then again it's like a fresh breath of air--in a world where everyone filters their thoughts so carefully before they verbalize them,it's refreshing to come across someone who vocalizes every single thought! I wish I could detail some of those hilarious anecdotes here.Maybe someday I will:P

If you ever wanted a guy to learn what chivalry is,she's the one to learn it from! She pulls out chairs for people,hands you a spoon,fills your glass with water.The guy she finds will be so confused as to who's supposed to be the chivalrous one:P

Yet,beneath all the craziness she puts out for the world to see,there's a person who's been through struggle,pain and suffering.It takes tremendous resilience to bounce back from all the adversities that life throws at you,and she has that.And after all that,to still put on a smile and joke about everything is something I really admire in her.

She always cares about people.She's there when we're ill,sad or even just bored.Always ready to help.Always ready to tell you a funny story of hers so that you'll laugh.

People who bring laughter into our lives will always be blessed,for they take away a little of our sorrows,a little of the pain.And for that,they will always be remembered.They're the sunshine in our lives:)

Happy Birthday,Bala a.k.a Rambo! I hope this makes you smile.

May God bless you with happiness,health,serenity and success:)

P.S:Even if I meet you when I'm old and senile,I'll probably still remember all the hilarious things you've said and done.For that matter,none of us can forget you.You're the funniest member of Wolf Pack:P



Comments

  1. Bala omg.. Seriously!! .. Plz try this pulling chair, handing over spoon and filling glass wid water, once for me also.. 😅 😎 😜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment