Featured Posts of 2019

EFML:Thanksgiving!

Every year I make it a point to be thankful for everything I have on my birthday.I consider my birthday to be my very own Thanksgiving.I usually do this in my diary,but why not a blog this time!Either way,no one's going to read it:P

Image result for praying image

Our minds are hardwired to compare everything with the past.We go through one day and mentally think of it in terms of the previous day.If it seems better,then we call it good.Else,we crib about what a miserable day it was.IT's when this chain of monotony is broken that we realise how relative everything is.Go through an extremely tough time and you'll end up being grateful for the smallest of things.Things that you didn't even notice before.

I compare where I am today to where I was a year ago.And I see such change.I see good and bad times.The good times make for great memories and the bad times for great lessons.

I'm thankful for the wonderful people I have as parents.People who let me be who I am.People who give me everything I need--be it independence,space or solitude.People who never thrust their opinions on me.Most importantly,people who love me and live for me.I hope I never cause them pain or disappointment.

Thankful for the amazing friends who brighten up my life.They more than make up for the lack of a sibling.I probably have fewer friends than most people do,but I can count on the ones I have.That's what matters right?They're all so different and they each have a place in my life.Life would be incomplete and lack-lustre without them.

Thankful for every experience I go through.It is this that broadens my horizon and changes my perspective.It is this that makes me what I am today.

Most of all,I'm thankful for you.For all this is what you've given me.I see reflections of you in all of them.And I know that I am truly blessed,for you walk with me.Every step of the way.Every minute of my day. And for that,I can never thank you enough:)

P.S:Two hours to midnight,and I'm sleepy as hell.Let's see what this birthday is like:D
I wanted to make this long,but there are too many interruptions today and the flow is getting ruined.So well,this is it!

Comments