Featured Posts of 2019

Occupational hazard

Dedicated to the girl who won't let me write about some truly article-worthy incidents;) You know who you are.


Image result for disadvantages of being a writer quotes

The problem about being with someone who writes is this:You never know what they might fancy.Something you might say casually would trigger an entire article in their minds.You yourself might sometimes inspire them. Worst of all is this,they might document some event from your life that you really really don't want them to:P I fear my friends who write,for this exact reason.Although they'd never betray my confidence,the impulse to write is beyond everything else.

I say all this with so much confidence because I've been on both sides of the coin.My wonderful friend was inspired by some ordinary boring incident in my life that she wrote it up(only she made it sound terribly embarrassing.Okay I admit it was,although all I was doing was being polite and couteous :P)
https://talesofincrediblycommon.blogspot.in/2017/05/hard-wood.html

At that point,I wanted to kill her.Now,I've made peace with the article enough that I can even laugh at it.

Today,I'm on the other side.There are a set of events that I badly want to write about.Only it's not my story alone to tell.Now,my friend won't let me write it. :P

Pleeaaase let me write.I promise I'll be discreet enough.I should warn you,I ultimately will get around to writing it. As I said,the impulse is really hard to resist.If you still think it shouldn't be here,then maybe it'll be on paper and shared with no one;)


Image result for disadvantages of being a writer quotes



Comments

  1. I second you :) You shouldn't keep these things inside your head, you know..it's not good for your health :P Write it please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already seem to be on the verge of insanity,wouldn't wan't to risk more damage to my poor head:p Hey,it's been a long time since you wrote something.Why don't you write? I'm tired of reading kernel source code:P

      Delete

Post a Comment