Featured Posts of 2019

Excerpts from my life:Positivity

I sit with my laptop on a Sunday morning,looking out my window.The usually crowded place is unusually silent today,probably because most people are still deep in slumber.

It's bright and sunny outside.I've always wanted to watch the sunrise--that's probably why I'm a morning person.It's a very elusive moment in all of nature.If you've observed carefully,you'd have noticed that you can never pinpoint that transition.It's like one of those titrations they make you do in chemistry--the endpoint is suddenly there.At least there,you can slow down things and actually see the transition but here,there's no such way.It just happens.
Related image
One moment it's dark.Then,you see faint hints of light.And then,all of a sudden,it dawns.Bright and clear.Somehow,that gives me hope about things.That everything could change.Just like that.In a blink.And that's why I aspire to be awake to watch the sunrise every single day.

P.S:Although I don't actually wake up in time to see it:P But,it's the thought that counts right? Or so I delude myself.

Comments