Featured Posts of 2019

Changes in organisational structure

Due to the recent merger,there will be several changes in the organisational structure and hierarchy....:P

So this is more of an announcement and less of a post.

Remember the two new series I was recently excited about? In case you don't,I'll help you--The Adventures of the Innocent and The introvert's guide to life. 

First things first.These are collab series.Let me introduce to you the authors of both!

Adventures of the Innocent: Meet Dragon Rider(aka Lakshmi)--extremely imaginative and original,she writes with a flavor that's entirely and uniquely her.The sarcasm and dark humor in her articles are worth dying for!:D She's also my partner in crime,best friend and fellow bookworm.
Her blog for you to get to know her better: https://talesofincrediblycommon.blogspot.in/

Introvert's Guide to Life: I present to you Chella--ever heard of powerful writing? She personifies it. Her words hit you in the face,leave you gasping for breath until you resurface to the present moment filled with awe.She's my uncannily similar INTJ(what are the odds of finding an INTJ female?:P) bestie who makes me feel very normal by sharing all my eccentricities(remember those endless corridor talks?:P)
Check out her quora blog: https://constantvigilance.quora.com/

Yours humbly is the co-author for both these series.I have nothing to say about myself except that I'm honored to be writing alongside these two--amazing people,amazing writers.:)

Both these series already have a couple of articles.Being the OCD'ed freak that I am, I can't tolerate the disorganized mess of me posting an article on my blog and the rest being on another blog.Makes sense to have it all in one place!

So we're starting two new blogs where all the authors have joint ownership and can post.
I have been looking at other blogging platforms and while I realise that there are quite a few that are better than Blogger,we'e all kind of comfortable using Blogger. Although I think the templates are pathetic and in dire need of an update,it's quite okay as a platform to post,share and comment. Therefore,for now,both these sites will be hosted on Blogger.

https://graduatechronicles-elcity-iiitb.blogspot.in/

https://notapeoplesperson.blogspot.in/

Both of these are under construction(url,title,content,all of it).Ah,the curse of looming deadlines and assignments and PE meetings! But I'm really passionate and excited about this and the sites should be up in a week's time.

Don't forget to subscribe to these,because the writing will be way better than my own:)

Also,these blogs are envisioned with a lot of fluidity.We're not going to be the only authors and we're glad to welcome anyone else who wants to write.Leave us a comment and we'll add you:)

We're happy to announce the additions to our board of directors.Welcome aboard:P

P.S: @Lakshmi,still not convinced you're an introvert:P Sure you want to write for Introvert's Guide to Life? 

Comments